When pet lovers consider making a donation to small dog rescue, there are many ways to go about it. First, give yourself a pat on the back for having found such a worthwhile cause. By donating to small dog rescue, you can help keep dogs in their forever homes instead of putting up in shelters and kennels.
Making a donation to Small Dog Rescue is a wonderful way to give back to the community. By giving your hard-earned money to help small dogs, you are making a big difference in the lives of these cute little guys.
While it’s not always easy to decide how best to make a donation, there are many ways that you can support small dog rescue and the dogs they care for. Here is some information about how you can donate:
- Give yourself a pat on the back – You have chosen an excellent cause and are going to be helping so many small dogs!
- Decide on your priorities – Do you want your donation used for food? Treats? Toys? Medical costs? Find out what’s important to you and where your money will be going before donating.
- Make sure charity is legit – This can be done easily by researching online or asking family/friends who may have donated in past years.
Here are some things to consider when donating to small dog rescue:
- Make sure your money is going towards a reputable organization.
- Ensure that the charity you are donating to has clear, verifiable paths by which it uses donations to help the cause you care about.
- Be aware of different options for helping the cause. Some charities encourage people to donate their time or skills instead of money, and this can be just as helpful!
Research the most effective ways to get your money where it is needed. Often times charities only use a portion of the money that they collect to actually support their cause, so you want to make sure that your money will be well spent. A good way to find out how efficiently an organization uses its funds is by looking up reviews and information on major watchdog sites such as Charity Navigator or GuideStar.
- Research the most effective ways to get your money where it is needed. Often times charities only use a portion of the money that they collect to actually support their cause, so you want to make sure that your money will be well spent.
- A good way to find out how efficiently an organization uses its funds is by looking up reviews and information on major watchdog sites such as Charity Navigator or GuideStar.
Find out if the charity needs items other than monetary donations. Some charities accept everything from food and supplies for the dogs themselves to equipment for staff and volunteers that work closely with them. If you are interested in donating goods or services rather than money, see if there is anything you can contribute that would help make the organization run more smoothly or save them time or money.
If you aren’t in a position to donate money, but still want to help out the small dog rescue charity of your choice, consider asking them if they have any specific wish lists for items. Some charities accept everything from food and supplies for the dogs themselves to equipment for staff and volunteers that work closely with them. If you are interested in donating goods or services rather than money, see if there is anything you can contribute that would help make the organization run more smoothly or save them time or money.
Even if a small dog rescue organization doesn’t need anything at the moment, they may be able to put your donation toward ongoing maintenance costs like heating bills or pest removal services. This type of donation also helps ensure that the charity will be able to continue operating for years to come.If you love small dogs, or are looking for a way to make a difference in your community, making a donation is one of the best ways you can help! There are many ways to donate to small dog rescue, and we’ll outline them in this post.
Have you been thinking about making a donation to small dog rescue? That’s great, because the more people who donate, the more dogs we can save! We do our best to take in as many small dogs as possible, but taking care of these adorable fluff-balls requires a lot of work. Here are just some of the ways you can help us.
If you’re comfortable with donating money, we’re always in need of people like that. With your donation, we can buy food and treats for all the dogs we take in. Even if you can only spare a few bucks here and there, it still helps us immensely to provide for these little guys. You can donate online by clicking on one of the “Donate” buttons on our home page or blog posts. We also have an address listed on the site so you can send a check (although sending a check may take longer for us to receive).
Have you ever heard of the saying “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure”? Well that applies here too! If you don’t want to donate money but have some extra items lying around that could benefit small dog rescue, that would be great! Some items we need are: pet beds/
We know you love small dogs as much as we do. And we know you’d do just about anything to help them. That’s why we’re here to help you!
Whether it’s your time, money, or both, there are a number of ways that you can support our mission of rescuing small dogs and helping them find loving homes.
If you’ve got some extra cash lying around, there are lots of ways to give it to small dog rescue so we can use it to improve the lives of abandoned and rescued small dogs everywhere. You can donate via PayPal here: [link].
You can also send us a check in the mail. To do this, please make your check out to “small dog rescue” and send it to the following address: [address], [city], [state], [zip code].
The last way you can give us money is by donating your birthday on Facebook! Just go to our Facebook page and click on “Events.” Find your birthday in the list of upcoming events, then click “Join.” From there, click the link that says, “Ask friends for donations instead of gifts,” and enter “[company name]” when it asks where you want donations sent.
If you don’t have any extra cash lying
Make A Donation
Your donation helps us feed, house and provide veterinary care for our dogs.
Your generous donations help to fund our efforts to save and rescue small dogs in need. We are currently able to care for about 50 dogs thanks to your donations and the hard work of our volunteers.
Donate Online Now
You can make a donation online via PayPal or Stripe. These methods are safe and secure, using the latest internet technology to protect your transaction. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service, just a major credit card. Your donation will be used to help feed, house and provide veterinary care for our dogs.
You can also make a donation with a check made out to: Small Dog Rescue, P.O. Box 1704 Westminster, MD 21158
If you’re looking for a new way to help out your favorite small dog rescue, you’ve come to the right place. There are countless ways to make a difference in the lives of these tiny pups, so we went ahead and rounded up our favorites.
First, there’s good old-fashioned monetary donations. While not exactly glamorous, money can go a long way at most shelters and rescues—allowing them to buy food, medicine, and other supplies for their furry friends or even use it towards adoption fees for financially struggling families. Many shelters also allow people to donate items from their wish lists, so check out your shelter’s website to see which items they need the most!
And if you’re hoping to get more directly involved in assisting these little guys, another great option is by donating your time or fostering dogs. Many shelters and rescues operate solely on volunteers and foster homes (like us), so if you’re able to provide either of those things then start filling out your paperwork now!
The best part about helping out your local dog rescue is that there are always many different ways to do it—so pick whichever option suits you best and get started!
We know you want to help support the small dogs in our community, and we’re so grateful for that!
There are many ways you can do this, but here are a few of our favorite ideas:
1. Buy our calendars! We have a yearly calendar featuring all kinds of cute dogs, and it’s just $15. This is a great way to help us raise funds while also getting something fun for your house.
2. You can donate any amount to our general fund, which helps with food and veterinary care for the dogs in our rescue. You can donate online on our website or through mail by sending a check to [address].
3. If you want to take things one step further, consider sponsoring a specific dog or type of dog by selecting an option from our website. Sponsorship starts at just $35/month—a very affordable way to provide ongoing support! You’ll get updates about your sponsored dog, including photos and letters written by the foster parents who are currently caring for them.
4. Donate treats, toys, blankets and other supplies either in person or through Amazon! We have wishlists for each of our locations that you can access on Amazon if you’d like to send items there directly. Otherwise, you can
Small dogs need your help, and here’s how to give it:
1. Donate supplies
2. Foster a dog
3. Adopt a dog
4. Volunteer at the rescue center