Adopt a cat and SAVE A LIFE today!
If you’ve been considering adopting a cat, there’s no better time than the present! Check out these 10 reasons why cats are the best.
- You’ll never be lonely again. Cats are fiercely loyal and make great companions, so they’re perfect if you live alone or have an erratic work schedule.
- They can be trained to do tricks! Though it may take some time and patience, with enough practice, your cat can be taught to do all sorts of fun tricks—and they might even come in handy someday.
- They’re easy to care for. From bathing to brushing their fur, cats are very low maintenance pets that require just a little TLC every now and then. Their self-grooming habits mean less work for you!
- They’re good cuddlers. If you’re a little stressed from work or school, your fluffy feline will be happy to curl up on your lap as you unwind with a movie or book at the end of the day.
For more information please fill out the form below.
For more information about adopting any of these kittens, please fill out the form below.
A volunteer staff member will reach out to you within 48 hours and help walk you through the adoption process!
Adopt a cat and SAVE A LIFE today! For more information please fill out the form below.
Cats are the best.
While dogs are often referred to as “man’s best friend”, cats are a great companion for anyone and everyone. Cats will bring you tons of joy and happiness, because…
- Cats are great with kids! They’re so patient when children poke them in their eyes or pull on their tails. They’ll sit there for hours being a soft pillow for your child — just make sure your little one knows not to step on the cat’s tail.
- Your cat is independent but still likes to cuddle! Most cats want to be involved in whatever you’re doing whether it’s watching TV or working from home. Your cat may even write a few blog posts about how much fun she has hanging out with you if given the opportunity (that happened to me once). Plus, cats love to sit right next to you while you nap — they’re almost like a living teddy bear!
- Cats are clean! You don’t have to worry about giving them baths because they spend most of their time grooming themselves. If they do get something stuck on their fur, it probably won’t take more than one trip through the washing machine before it comes off. It depends on what got stuck though… I once had a cat that decided he wanted some peanut butter from my sandwich so he grabbed half of it with his mouth and ran around until most had fallen out onto our carpeted floor (they were kind enough not let me know this until after we ate dinner). That was pretty tough getting out but luckily he didn’t make too much mess in the process since peanuts aren’t really messy things anyway…
Looking for a way to give back to the community? Adopt a cat today!
Cats are in desperate need of forever homes, and you could be their one last chance.
Fill out the form below to learn more about how you can adopt a cat and SAVE A LIFE today!
If you love cats and want to save a life, please consider adopting one from Cat Place! We provide cats with a loving home environment as they wait for their forever homes. Our adoption process is thorough, but we want to make sure that every cat finds the right family for them.
We know it can be difficult to transition a new pet into your home, so all of our cats are spayed or neutered and microchipped. They also come with up-to-date shots. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you will never have to worry about taking care of an unplanned litter of kittens.
You know you want a cat. And not just any cat. A special cat.
A rare cat. A cat that’s been through the ringer and could really use a friend like you to come along and give them a little love.
A rescue cat. A second-chance kitty that’s going to shower you with affection and bring a smile to your face on even your darkest days. Because they’ve lived those dark days too, and they know what it’s like—but they also know that if you just keep going, there’s something better waiting for you around the corner.
So what are you waiting for? Adopt a rescue cat today and let them show you how amazing life can be when you have someone special by your side to share it with!